Nos offres d'emploi
The sales division, which has more than 300 employees in 15 countries, manages the health care contracts of 242,000 expatriates in 198 countries around the world :
You will be integrated within the Hong Kong sales’ Team, based in the heart of Hong Kong.
The main purpose of the role will be to develop and maintain relationships with our insured members.
As Account Coordinator your day to day missions will include :
- Manage day to day call queries and email requests from broker/corporate client and foster relationships with them to ensure existing renewal policies are manage properly and timely within our service promise
- Conduct joint Employee Engagement meetings with the brokers at the client’s office (if requested by client/broker) after a policy is renewed.
- Reporting on retention numbers to Account Manager based in Singapore and HK head of sales on monthly basis
- Provide group quotation support to HK head of sales as and when required
Your profil :
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in business administration/management or equivalent
- One to three years of relevant work experience in customer service, account management experience in insurance
- Able to work with various key stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure that Henner service delivery is met
- Good verbal and written skills and proficient in English, Cantonese and mandarin (added advantage)
- Good interpersonal skills and must be able to work well with all levels of internal staff and client/business partners
- Must have a strong attention to detail, pro-activeness and the ability to prioritize tasks assign
- Proficient with MS office especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Ideally candidates should have one to three years of work experience in supporting sales team in the insurance industry
We offer :
Complementary Health, death and disability coverage
Training on our tools, business and our sector of activity (82% of our employees are trained each year)