Nos offres d'emploi
The Global Parternship Department is a dedicated team that distributes, implements and manages international partnerships with insurers for the benefit of their clients. This includes the design of insurance programs and products, benchmarks, technical and actuarial assistance, sales support and the management of expatriate programs.
You will be part of our international et mutlicultural team composed of 6 members and based in Neuilly-sur-Seine.
What are your missions?
As the commercial point of contact for your client portfolio and international insurers, you manage the daily relations autonomously.
As Account Coordinator your main missions will be :
- Elaboration of requests for quotation
- Preparation and presentation of offers to customers
- Technical implementation of the contract and / or partnership
- Creation of contractual documents
- Coordination of the different internal departments (International Administration, Finance, IT)
- Participation in Call for Tender Processes
- Daily contact for insurance partners and customers and responsible for the follow-up of the relationship
- Reporting on financial flows
What is the requested profile?
-Master degree (University or Business School)
-At least 2 years experience in a similar position and in an international environment
-Highly motivated, team spirit, commercial dynamism, good interpersonal skills, well organized and service oriented
-Ability to work independently
-Fluent in English and French, a 3rd European language would be an asset
What we offer ?
-Fixed salary to be determined according to profile
-Bonus based on sales targets
-Complementary Health and Life insurance
-Supplementary pension cover with participation of the company
All our jobs are open to people with disabilities since we consider diversity and equal opportunities to be an asset for the Henner Group.