Nos offres d'emploi
Who we are ?
Personal insurance (Health, Welfare, Retirement, Medical Services) has been at the heart of the Henner Group's DNA for more than 70 years.
A recognized player in the market, the Henner Group draws its strength from its 1,500 employees spread over all continents.
They advise our 10,000 client companies in the development of their social protection policy and support our 1.5 million policyholders in the management of their health contract on a daily basis, whether they live in Paris, Singapore or Lisbon.
At Henner, play your part and join our teams !
WHAT IS THE CONTEXT OF THE POSITION AND WHAT WILL YOUR PLACE BE IN THE TEAM?
The International Operations division, which has more than 250 employees in 15 countries, manages the health care contracts of 242,000 expatriates in 198 countries around the world :
This is where your mission starts !
You will be integrated within the Operation’s Team, based in the heart of Lisboa. This exciting opportunity has arisen to join the group within our International Operations department. The main purpose of the role will be to develop and maintain relationships with our insured members.
Under the guidance of your Regional Manager, you will manage and support a team of around 10 employees. You will be responsible for the quality of customer service in the field of international health insurance plans in a client-based organization.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
• Coordinating and supervising the activity of your team;
• Coordinating and monitoring the development of the team through recruitment and employee assessments, etc.;
• Overseeing activity reports and drawing up forecast tables;
• Contributing to the improvement of administration processes;
• Cooperating with our sales managers to improve client satisfaction for our more sensitive cases.
- We are seeking an energetic Client Services Manager (CSM) with previous successful experience in improving customer journey, client service or similar job roles. A degree in insurance or management will be a plus.
- You are able to work well in a self-directed, fast paced environment and you use initiative.
- You are familiar with administration software, KPI’s.
- You are open-minded and able to work closely with you Regional Manager on strategy and execution to promote a great level of service
- You are thorough, well-organized, and enjoy working within a team.
- You speak English fluently and French is a plus.
And a top of that... Disability / Diversity: All our jobs are open to people with disabilities because we consider diversity and equal opportunities to be an asset for the Henner Group.