Nos offres d'emploi
As a fast growing company we are expanding and currently in search of the right candidate to fill the Client Service Officer position in our Lisboa office. This exciting opportunity has arisen to join the group within our International Operations department. The main purpose of the role will be to develop and maintain relationships with our insured members.
The ideal candidate will be motivated with the capacity to work well in a busy international environment and enjoy multi-tasking. You will be detail oriented and have gained similar experience in a corporate environment.
- Main responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate and administer customer claims.
- Liaise with insurance companies, clients and service providers via telephone and email.
- Coordinate the direct billing process with international providers.
- Handle a portfolio of clients with expatriates stationed worldwide.
- Regulate health care costs for policyholders and third parties.
- Processing e-claims.
We are seeking candidates who already have a first experience in the field of customer services or the administration of health insurance contracts.
You are fluent in French and English. Other languages can be a plus (German, Spanish...)
You are well organised, thorough and enjoy working on different tasks.
A friendly, service-oriented attitude and strong listening skills are mandatory.
Our company is offering candidates the chance to gain experience in a dynamic and international environment.
Henner supports diversity and equal opportunities in the workplace on a daily basis. As such, all positions are available to individuals with disabilities.