Nos offres d'emploi
As a fast growing company we are expanding and currently in search of the right candidate to fill the Client Service Officer position in our brand Boca Raton office. This exciting opportunity has arisen to join the group within our International Operations department. The main purpose of the role will be to develop and maintain relationships with our insured members.
The ideal candidate will be motivated with the capacity to work well under pressure in a busy international environment and enjoy multi-tasking. You will be detail oriented and have gained similar experience in a corporate environment.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate and administer customer claims
- Liaise with insurance companies, clients and service providers via telephone and email.
- Coordinate the direct billing process with international providers.
- Handle a portfolio of clients with expatriates stationed worldwide.
- Regulate health care costs for policyholders and third parties.
- Processing e-claims.
• Previous experience in the insurance or medical sector is an asset.
• Experience in a multinational international environment.
• I.T Proficient.
• Good communication and teamwork skills.
• Service oriented.
• Excellent attention to detail
Individual training program
Henner promotes diversity and equal opportunities therefore our jobs are open to people with disabilities.