Nos offres d'emploi
WHAT IS THE CONTEXT OF THE POST AND WHAT WILL BE YOUR POSITION WITHIN THE TEAM ?
The Healthcare division comprises more than 50 employees located in 5 countries and 3 continents. Its aim is to guarantee that the health benefits of our insureds are met in terms of quality and cost for more than 242,000 expatriates in 198 countries around the world.
This is where your mission starts!
You will be embedded in our Medical Board team at the Henner Branch office in Lisbon (Portugal) where you will work under the supervision of your manager.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AS ASSISTANT MEDICAL COORDINATOR ?
- Act as a support to the Medical Coordinators team by ensuring the day-to-day management of the operational activity for the whole administrative team (distribution, prioritization and securing of the different activities)
- Handle daily requests for medical checkups by sending out convocations, retrieving and verifying relevant data before submission to our medical experts
- Handle daily requests for prior agreement approvals in respect with the applicable processes and contractual turnaround times
- Verify quality, relevance and compliance of data required for file analysis; ensure that processes are followed by other team members and alert manager otherwise
- Participate in managing our prevention campaigns by verifying members’ eligibility to the programs, handling waiting lists and communication with our members through email and phone
- Liaise and share information with other team members.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- First experience in administrative or customer service
- Experience in assistance and/or medical insurance sector a plus
- You are rigorous, organized and have an excellent attention to details
- You are curious, reliable and have good interpersonal skills
- You like working in a team while able to be autonomous;
- Languages: Fluent French & skills in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fixed salary + bonus to be determined based on background and experience
- Medical insurance and life and disability coverage
- Trainings on our IT tools and on the specificities of our industry (82 % of all staff trained yearly)
Henner promotes diversity and equal opportunities. All Henner jobs are open to people with disabilities