Nos offres d'emploi
WHAT IS THE CONTEXT OF THE POST AND WHAT WILL BE YOUR POSITION WITHIN THE TEAM ?
The Healthcare division comprises more than 50 employees located in 5 countries and 3 continents. Its aim is to guarantee that the health benefits of our insureds are met in terms of quality and cost for more than 242,000 expatriates in 198 countries around the world.
This is where your mission starts!
You will be embedded in our Henner Branch office in Lisbon (Portugal) where you will work under the supervision of your manager and in synergy with the medical and operations teams located in the same office.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AS MEDICAL COORDINATOR ?
- Provide personalized assistance and support to our clients enrolled in our Patient - Management program dedicated to members suffering from heavy pathologies
. Develop a privileged relationship with the members through regular follow up communication by phone / email
. Act as focal point and ensure coordination between our medical experts and our administrative units to address members’ concerns efficiently
. Write joint reports with our medical experts detailing actions undertaken to ensure client satisfaction and identify our service’s added value
. Participate in elaboration of activity reportings addressed to clients
- Act as focal point for all parties involved in the prior agreement / medical selection process (medical expert, member, employer, insurer, medical provider, client service unit, sales department…)
. Conduct thorough verification of data collected and liaise with concerned parties in case of missing information
. Assist medical experts by sharing your knowledge of the context surrounding a medical claim (client sensitivity, contractual specifics, internal processes…)
. Assist in conveying our medical experts’ decisions on a medical claim to our members
- Participate in our prevention and well-being services (medical checkups, prevention campaigns…)
YOUR BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 year Higher Education
- Experience in medical insurance or customer service, in an international environment
- You are rigorous, with great organizational skills
- You are curious, reliable and have good interpersonal skills
- You like working in a team while able to be autonomous
- You are service oriented, and you have good communication skills
- Languages: Fluent English and French preferred. A third language would be a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fixed salary + bonus to be determined based on background and experience
- Medical insurance and life and disability coverage
- Trainings on our IT tools and on the specificities of our industry (82 % of all staff trained yearly)
Henner promotes diversity and equal opportunities. All Henner jobs are open to people with disabilities