Nos offres d'emploi
WHAT IS THE CONTEXT OF THE POST AND WHAT WILL BE YOUR POSITION WITHIN THE TEAM ?
The Healthcare division comprises more than 50 employees located in 5 countries and 3 continents. It aims at ensuring high quality medical benefits through direct billing services at reduced cost for 242000 insured members based in 198 countries through its International Medical Network. This is where your mission starts!
You will be embedded in our International Network Department team at the Henner Branch office in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) where you will work under the supervision of your manager.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AS MEDICAL NETWORK COORDINATOR ASSISTANT ?
- Daily manage and input information in the Medical Network databases;
- Handle daily requests for inclusion of new Medical partners in the Henner network; perform basic verifications and update/create records accordingly;
- Verify quality, relevance and compliance of data entered in the Medical Network databases; ensure that processes are followed by other team members;
- Assign emails to other team members;
- Prepare and proofread parternship contracts;
- Prepare and execute communication campaigns to medical partners;
- Provide administrative support to Medical Network Coordinators;
- Liaise and share information with other team members.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
High School diploma
First experience in administrative or customer service
Experience in assistance and/or medical insurance sector a plus
You are rigorous, organized and have an excellent attention to details
You are process oriented
You have good interpersonal skills and like working as part of a team
Languages: Fluent English. A second language would be a plus
IT skills: Microsoft Excel (good level), Word, Powerpoint. Previous Use of databases.
WHAT WE OFFER
Fixed salary + bonus to be determined based on background and experience
Medical insurance and life and disability coverage
Trainings on our IT tools and on the specificities of our industry (82 % of all staff trained yearly)
Henner promotes diversity and equal opportunities. All Henner jobs are open to people with disabilities