Nos offres d'emploi
The Healthcare division comprises more than 50 employees located in 5 countries and 3 continents. It aims at ensuring high quality medical benefits through direct billing services at reduced cost for 242000 insured members based in 198 countries through its International Medical Network. This is where your mission starts!
You will be embedded in our Henner Branch office in Lisbon (Portugal)) where you will work under the supervision of your manager and in synergy with the medical and operations teams located in the same office, and with the sales team present in our headquarter.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AS MEDICAL NETWORK COORDINATOR ?
Your main missions will be :
1) Develop and strengthen the Henner network of medical healthcare professionals (hospitals, doctors, pharmacies, clinics, etc) across Europe –Latin America :
- Analyze the quality and relevance of the current network as per the city location of Henner insured members in the region;
- Take into consideration the medical consumption habits of insured members (frequency and type of healthcare professionals visited) through collecting feedback from Henner sales teams;
- Negotiate and establish partnerships with healthcare professionals.
2) Monitor partnerships within a portfolio of countries:
- Train the medical partners to Henner direct billing and other processes;
- Liaise on a regular basis with medical partners to ensure a smooth relationship and insured member satisfaction;
- Using medical claims’ data, analyze network development or strengthening needs;
- Maintain dashboards of own key performance indicators;
- Submit regular activity reports to management.
3) Secure cost-containment for medical care performed within Henner network:
- Evaluate the average cost of most frequent medical treatments;
- Negotiate consistent contract terms and competitive rates for medical treatment;
- Make sure that negotiated price lists are well applied and regularly updated by medical partners.
4) Act as focal point for medical partners through regular meetings and trainings. Keep abreast of news and developments in the medical sector in the region.
Extensive traveling across Europe & South America will be expected as soon as possible.
YOUR BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 year Higher Education ;
- Experience in assistance or medical insurance, in an international environment (required);
- You have a track record of negotiating;
- You are rigorous, organized and have an excellent attention to details;
- You are also pragmatic, dynamic with good interpersonal skills;
- You like working in a team while able to be autonomous;
- You are service oriented, and you have good communication skills;
- Languages: Fluent English. A second language would be a plus;
- IT skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint.