YOUR JOB AND YOUR LIFE AT HENNER
Your position is based in Kuala Lumpur. Within our management center, we are recruiting 1 new health manager W/M to meet our growth challenges.
You are the privileged contact of our insureds:
- You will advise and assist them whatever channel they choose: telephone, e-mail or mail and you will manage the payment of their benefits,
- You actively contribute to their satisfaction through the quality of the response provided, the quality of processing and your contribution to the achievement of our site's performance indicators.
You manage calls from our beneficiaries and health professionals:
- You inform and advise our clients on the coverage they have taken out,
- You accompany them on a daily basis in their care.
You manage calls from our beneficiaries and health professionals. In this capacity, your missions are as follows:
You carry out the administrative management
- management of the contract life: registration and cancellation of contracts, collection of contributions,
- management of health benefits: recording of reimbursements, preparation of estimates, issuing of reimbursements, etc. in accordance with internal procedures,
- management of updates and modifications to files (contract, address, bank details, etc.).
You manage customer relations:
- You will provide information to policyholders on their contract coverage, reimbursements and all aspects related to the life of the contract (subscription, amendments, cancellations, contributions, etc.), mainly by telephone and/or e-mail,
- You advise them and answer all their requests as well as those of health professionals.
There is no prospecting or selling involved in your job.
By joining our teams, you will benefit from training at our Villeneuve d'Ascq site, full support in our businesses and tools, and local management.
Your job is not routine, you occupy a position with great versatility and prospects for development.
Your position is a permanent contract and you benefit from all the social advantages granted to our teams: 13th month, vacation bonus, variable bonus of up to 5% of your gross annual salary if you achieve your objectives, profit-sharing bonus, company savings plan and pension plan with an attractive employer contribution, childcare bonus, luncheon vouchers, medical teleconsultation, 12 RTT per year in addition to your paid vacations.
You are guaranteed to respect your work/life balance thanks to our company agreements and a flexible work organization that allows you to telecommute up to 2 days per week, or even 3 days for people with disabilities, caregivers or pregnant employees.
The job can be taken in the next few days (or weeks) depending on your availability.
YOUR HUMAN AND PROFESSIONAL QUALITIES FOR THIS POSITION
You have a bachelor's degree, with or without experience in insurance... but your personality interests us just as much.
You appreciate teamwork and you have excellent interpersonal skills. You are a good listener and you have a sense of customer service. You are methodical and demonstrate rigor, organization and reactivity on a daily basis. You are dynamic and enthusiastic in your work. You are concerned with achieving the objectives set: processing quality, volumes, deadlines.
In short, you are someone who can be counted on and who also likes to be able to count on a respectful and supportive work environment.
HENNER PRESERVES ALL YOUR LIVES
We know that you don't just have a professional life. Of course, it is essential to the balance and fulfillment of your life, but it must not encroach on your personal, family, social, cultural or sporting life. We know this and we take care of it.
At Henner, our job is to protect the lives and health of 2.1 million people. We protect them as if they were members of our family. We call it Caring, and this approach applies to our teams as well. And therefore to you, whom we wish to recruit today to strengthen our teams and join our Group, the French leader in group health insurance and a specialist in social protection (health, provident, retirement, funeral coverage, employee savings and employee shareholding). We provide our beneficiaries with the world's largest network of healthcare partners (1.6 million professionals in 196 countries).
YOUR PARAMETERS IN TERMS OF COOKIES
You can make your choice below and modify them at any time by going to the "MANAGEMENT COOKIES" at the bottom of the Site page. Your choices are preserved for a period of 6 months.