Who are we ? Personal insurance (Health, Welfare, Retirement, Medical Services) has been at the heart of the Henner Group's DNA for more than 70 years.
A recognized player in the market, the Henner Group draws its strength from its 1,500 employees spread over all continents.
They advise our 10,000 client companies in the development of their social protection policy and support our 1.5 million policyholders in the management of their health contract on a daily basis, whether they live in Paris, Singapore or Lisbon.
At Henner, play your part and join our teams !
Responsibilities & Duties:
As Assistant Coordinator Medical your day to day missions will include :- Apply the relevant administrative procedures for all files encounter
- Ensure that all procedures that have been carried out accordance to the guidelines provided
- Sort, check and distribute emails/files according to the specific instructions
- Respond to simple queries for information and access relevant files (via email, telephone)
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents to medcase
- To negotiate on files in Asia-Pacific
- Identify and alert the line manager for anomalies and sensitive files and be a source of proposal.
- Keep information confidential, and Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Meet the agreed deadlines for all given tasks
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- To perform other duties as assigned
Your profile :
- Previous experience in the insurance, banking or medical sector is an asset.
- Experience in a multinational international environment.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Service oriented.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, dynamic and organized.
- Languages: Fluent English.
Henner is an international and independent group that develops and manages innovative personal insurance solutions for individuals, professionals and companies. A leader in France on the group health insurance market and specialist in social protection (health, life and disability insurance, pension plans and funeral insurance), the Henner group also has recognised expertise in employee savings and stock ownership. It advises more than 15,000 companies in France and internationally and supports clients both directly and through its network of partner brokers.
To provide its clients and members with access to care wherever they are in the world, the company has formed the world’s largest network of healthcare providers, with 1.6 million providers in 196 countries. It also delivers a range of services to develop prevention action and promote quality of life in the workplace among companies.
We are 1600 employees based in 20 offices worldwide. By coming to work with us, you are joining a company which is committed to diversity and encourages innovation and creativity and supports the development of skills.
As Client Services Officer:
you evaluate and administer customer claims.
you liaise with insurance companies, clients and service providers via telephone and email.
Coordinate the direct billing process with international providers.
Handle a portfolio of clients with expatriates stationed worldwide.
Regulate health care costs for policyholders and third parties.
Processing e-claims and Invoicing.
Previous experience in the insurance or medical sector is an asset, and in international environment
Good communication and teamwork skills.
Excellent attention to detail
Bilingual in English and Chinese
VOS PARAMETRES EN MATIERE DE COOKIES
Notre Site utilise des cookies, y compris des cookies de nos partenaires, afin d'assurer le bon fonctionnement et la performance du Site, améliorer votre expérience utilisateur et analyser le trafic sur notre Site. Consulter la Politique cookies.
Vos pouvez effectuer votre choix ci-dessous et les modifier à tout moment en vous rendant dans la section "GESTION DES COOKIES" en bas de page du Site. Vos choix sont conservés pour une durée de 6 mois.
Vous trouverez ci-dessous la liste des cookies présents sur notre Site. Vous pouvez accepter ou refuser l'utilisation des cookies par finalité (ce qui implique l'acceptation ou le refus de tous les cookies concernés par cette finalité). Consulter la Politique cookies.